Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location: US, UK or Europe
- Work remote / work from home in this highly independent and autonomous role
- Recruit highly skilled software engineers and traders in a highly sought after industry
- Generous base plus bonus on offer
This is a great role for someone who is looking for an opportunity that they can make their own and hold a lot of autonomy in how they run their day. You’ll work remotely with a great team who are working in various geographical locations around the world.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a vital role in the company, sourcing a variety of staff, but with a particular focus on candidates with software development and trading skills. We are looking for a cheerful and energetic self-starter, ready to face the daily challenges of helping a fast-growing business to go from strength to strength. No two days are the same and you’ll be troubleshooting on the fly, taking on new requirements, prioritising and deciding what to do for the best of the company on a daily basis. This is your chance to work in an industry that will disrupt the financial system forever.
This role encompasses a wide variety of tasks, ranging from directly sourcing candidates, writing and posting advertisements and managing the recruitment process all the way through to offer. It’s challenging and varied and you’ll be a trusted adviser to the Business Leaders.
You will be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle, sourcing candidates in innovative ways, interviewing them via phone/video, liaising with interviewers and candidates alike to ensure it’s a great fit for everyone. You’ll work as a strategic partner in recruitment for the Auros business to identify ways to attract the best talent in the industry.
You’ll be an experienced recruiter with solid experience in recruiting professionals who work within software development teams. You’ll really understand what makes a great candidate stand out and how you’d identify that during an interview.
Who you are
- You’ll enjoy getting down into the details, staying on top of multiple requirements, and driving the recruitment process to be quick and efficient.
- You love having multiple spinning plates and working out what the priorities should be on a day to day basis and re-prioritising as you go.
- You have a great sense of urgency and feel at home in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter and go beyond what is asked to get the job done well
- Overall you’ll have a great eye for detail and a passion for organisation and the ability to get the job done with minimal supervision or oversight.
- Ideally you will be currently working as an internal recruiter however we will consider candidates who have experience in an agency environment as an end-to-end recruiter or candidate manager / candidate sourcer.
- We’re open to people with a variety of backgrounds but there will be bonus points if you have some experience in recruiting for the following companies: Cryptocurrency / High Frequency Trading / Global organisations / Remote teams / Smaller technology companies (<100 people)/ Recently formed companies or startups(less than 5 years)/ Companies that offer ESOP.
The Recruitment Process
Candidates will be required to complete a combination of cognitive aptitude tests, a practical hands on test as well as participating in video call interviews. We’re keen to learn more about you, and in return you’ll get to know a lot more about us.
Sounds interesting? Apply below and for more information on our company go to: http://www.auros.global
Who We Are
A team of world class talent working remotely across the globe, leveraging technology to deploy high frequency trading strategies. We are a well funded, established business. Highly profitable, rapidly expanding, and fast becoming one of the market leaders in High Frequency Trading, and trading billions a day.
Apply now: email firstname.lastname@example.org