Junior Traders – HFT / Crypto
Location: Hong Kong
Summary of Position:
We are currently looking for Junior Traders to join our team. This is an exciting role as a key contributor to the trading desk, reporting directly to one of the company’s most senior traders. The role will provide exposure to many areas of the business, spanning everything within front, middle and back office functions. The right candidate will have aspirations to develop into a Trader and manage his/her own book.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our trading, middle office and finance teams to ensure trades are booked timely and correctly, reconciled between our front and back office systems
- Liaise with our key exchange counterparts on margin requirements, coin borrows, trade breaks, market making requirements
- Assist in the research and development of new trading strategies
- Assist the trading desk with ad-hoc quantitative analytical work to support the improvement of our existing trading strategies
- Participate in idea generation, trading strategy formulation, back-testing and implementation
- Solve complex cryptocurrency derivative pricing problems
- Develop models and tools to automate daily tasks
- Monitor and analyse the operation of live trading programs
- Develop back-testing and simulation tools
- Investigate crypto-currency market related products, collect, organize and analyse the best solutions to match the requirements of our various trading strategies
- A high degree of enthusiasm and interest in working within the cryptocurrency industry as a trader.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Financial Services and/or data focused role.
- Cryptocurrency, high frequency trading and/or derivatives market experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience using Python is sought, in combination with a variety of other data manipulation technologies including but not limited to: Matlab, VBA and Excel Macro development.
- Knowledge and experience in mathematical modeling of big data, data mining and machine learning is a plus.
Auros is a proprietary high frequency trading firm operating in the global cryptocurrency market. We are a 24/7/365 business, trading digital assets in 10+ locations around the globe and possessing a team of world-class talent spanning 4 continents, with many employees working remotely and a physical office in Hong Kong.
We are one of the largest participants in the market, generating daily notional turnover in the billions of dollars. We combine a systematic approach with sophisticated pricing models and state-of-the-art execution capabilities, iterating regularly to ensure robust, reliable trading performance.
Apply now: email email@example.com